Tech 2 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ran out of time tonight but I noticed it would only connect to the Tech2 view. None of the other options would connect. Any pointers? I figure if it will connect for the view it should connect for the rest.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
For me it is sometimes finicky. I will usually go into Tech 2 mode/view and once it connects I back out of it and connect to the SPS.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was able to read the info from the Envoy and get codes from tis2000 but programming of the envoy failed. Thought I messed it up but it still runs. It kept dropping connection to the pcm and I would get the unknown driver message on the dic. I may have to go into special functions to get the connection to make and then back out to program. I think the truck has a communication issue. May try again some other time.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you recall paying shipping? I swear I looked at these a couple of months ago and they were in stock in California with free shipping. Now they want $113 to ship.
I didn’t pay shipping from them but it was about $300 shipped for the one without a case and I can’t remember if it was from China or the US. That price is the one with case, but if you tap the “us ship, no tax click here” it takes you to their web page and the banner on the top lists the one with no case for $229 plus $68 shipping which is $297 shipped.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t pay shipping from them but it was about $300 shipped for the one without a case and I can’t remember if it was from China or the US. That price is the one with case, but if you tap the “us ship, no tax click here” it takes you to their web page and the banner on the top lists the one with no case for $229 plus $68 shipping which is $297 shipped.
SMH. I swear I looked at options, but they seem to tweak daily.

any advice on getting an additional 32mb memory card for it?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Here is my post from this thread...
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/the-case-for-the-tech-2.108746/page-14#post-1507480

***"Just thought I would post this here...

https://www.chinacardiags.com/whole...or-gm-saab-opel-suzuki-isuzu-holden-1011.html

They have the Tech 2 with a case and all accessories for $289 with "Free" shipping.

They also have the Tech 2 with all the accessories but without a case for $215 BUT they charge $68 for shipping.

I opted to pay the extra $6 and get the case and the "Free" shipping.

Waiting to see how long it takes to receive it.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty decent deal so I figured I would share."***

So mine was $215 without a case and pay $68 for shipping

OR

$289 shipped with a case... for $6 more it was a no brainer for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st