squeaking suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DStockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 Denali and when I have my window down and when I'm parking i can hear my suspension kind of squeaking and creeking a little bit. My car rides good and my suspension is good but just wondering if I need to wd40 some areas or something . I believe I heard a Tahoe doing the same thing the other day.

rodwar254

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about if the squeak is in the rear of the truck and is more pronouced when going over a bump???

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
what about if the squeak is in the rear of the truck and is more pronouced when going over a bump???

id think it be more of shocks, when compressed they can make noise. Other than that back there are the springs an endlinks

rodwar254

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the end links do they have bushings and if so do you think if I change them out that it might eliminate the squeak? I have the bilstein 5100 wouldn't think it would be them hey maybe lol...thanks

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
the end links do they have bushings and if so do you think if I change them out that it might eliminate the squeak? I have the bilstein 5100 wouldn't think it would be them hey maybe lol...thanks

worn endlinks would tend to make more a clunk noise then squeek.

rodwar254

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill have them checked out I have about 155 000 on her so might be time to get them checked, with that many miles are there any other things I might want checked while under there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan