Sphon products **attn NORCALSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you sell there panhard bar. Do you carry there whole line?

When i get my cornering kit from you i was wanting to get the adjustable panhard bar as well as the adjustable trailing arms. You have the panhard with the poly bushings on it listed on your site. Do you have the one with the pivot joints? Any experince with the two? Is one better than the other?

Got my W-2 on friday so it wont be long :D

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive used the one on my site many times no issues and i have guys doing over 500 at the wheels. As for the upper/lower control arms im just waiting to get my pricing on them then i can post them up.

OP
OP
PUNKYOU007

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. I will just stick with the one you have then and save me a couple dolla bills :D

Any ideas on when you will receive that info? I should be ready to put my order in, in about 3 weeks. I would like to get it all at once. I am actually pretty excited.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i will have pricing by friday i just talked to steve few minutes ago.

OP
OP
PUNKYOU007

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great. Anything else you would suggest?

I am going with the Sphon panhard bar, the cornering kit and hopefully the adjustable trailing arms.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
honestly the cornering kit along with the panhard bar i think you will be very happy. id wait until you test it out because that cornering kit I have handles very very well

OP
OP
PUNKYOU007

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, money is just about right....Before I go placing any orders...Other than the tools to install them is there anything I need to know or any other parts I will need other than the two previous linked items? Thing is I will most likely be installing this at a buddies garage but he live two hours away from home so I cannot get there and find out I forgot to order something.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
for the bars they pop right on.

the rear kit basic hand tools your fine

in front to remove the lower a arms for the djm ones you will need the tool to take the keys out and guys have used a puller on fram rails also to remove tension from the torsion front suspension so you can take the bars out etc.

the upper a arms pop righ tin 21mm wrench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia