2010 Yukon XL Body Shifting Under Braking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jharri7140

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, in my process of changing rack bushings the wheel got turned one turn in the wrong direction, as my wheels are straight when the steering wheel is straight. So now my wheel position sensor is out of wack and traction control/stability are off. Is there a way to redefine center or recalibrate the sensor? Or will i need to pull the spline of the rack and find the center or the wheel and align that with the center of the rack.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, in my process of changing rack bushings the wheel got turned one turn in the wrong direction, as my wheels are straight when the steering wheel is straight. So now my wheel position sensor is out of wack and traction control/stability are off. Is there a way to redefine center or recalibrate the sensor? Or will i need to pull the spline of the rack and find the center or the wheel and align that with the center of the rack.
You could try unhooking the steering shaft and rotating it back to where you think it should be. If that doesn’t work, you may need to replace the sensor. There is no calibration procedure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar