Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should have kept your other tread here for a running record. However I'd respond with something like this...

Agent 5, May I just refer to you as 5? As Agent 5 just sounds so impersonal.
Anyway 5, I did try talking to Carid but their lack of response on this issue leads me to believe they may be responsible for the illegal Alien inside the front seat cover!
I mean really. How else do you explain this lack of response?
Had Carid or you 5, included instructions that I needed to examine the covers for possible Illegal Aliens and/or foreigns hiding inside the covers? I'd have taken the proper steps to remove same.
I'm very upset about this whole issue! On a scale of 1 to 10 (I'll leave out 5 since I like you so the scale is actually 1 to 9 but I degress)
I rate your person covers (See the included pictures! No way that is a seat cover!) a 5.
Wait I said I'd exclude 5 so I give it a 4. 4 + 1 and that is only if I can get the body out and hide it in a well dug hole.
At this point I'd like reimbursement for renting the equipment to bury all evidence.
5? Can you look into this possibility for me?

Jeff Groves

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now this may seem a waste of time and seem crazy but there is a reason behind this!
ALL Companies keep statistics on support issues. No matter how crazy they sound.
Should too many show up as just ignored? Some one gets an ass chewing or at the worst a possible cut in personnel. I've seen whole departments outsourced over ignoring customer complaints.

Push the issue that it is THEIR product! Point out Carid does not care!
Provide evidence and leave a review at their site.
Your review will probably NOT show up but take a screen shot proving you left it!
Then call them on that! False or cherry picked reviews are common.

Become the thorn they want gone!

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Clinton,
This is Daniel the products and service manager from Coverking, I have been a member here for many years.
I’ve offered to help you out multiple times with your seat covers but you were only pushing for a refund which once again because the financial transaction didn’t take place with us I cannot provide that to you.
The emails between you and I were never made public on this thread but once again if you would like to keep the covers I am more than happy to work with you towards a solution, I just can’t refund you directly.

Jeff Groves

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very Cool of you Daniel and way fair offer I'd say.
I get the impression We were not given the whole story so Thanks for stepping in.
Only question I have is this......
Is there an Agent 47?
;)

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Clinton,
This is Daniel the products and service manager from Coverking, I have been a member here for many years.
I’ve offered to help you out multiple times with your seat covers but you were only pushing for a refund which once again because the financial transaction didn’t take place with us I cannot provide that to you.
The emails between you and I were never made public on this thread but once again if you would like to keep the covers I am more than happy to work with you towards a solution, I just can’t refund you directly.

Can't refund my money directly then do it indirectly.

I think the photos I've post speak volumes and if there are additional items I needed to make these seat cover fit better and keep from slipping why weren't they included?

As far as being fair, I'd say I've been more than fair. I knew I was going to have a battle on my hands when I started pushing for a refund, which wasn't a decision I made lightly, but after spending most of my time readjusting the seat covers there comes a point that Coverking needs to own up to the fact that they've got some design issues with these covers.

As far as not getting the whole story, you're not. I've only posted some of the emails from the beginning of this ordeal, but the bottom line so far is Coverking won't admit the covers look like crap, want me to complete an order request for additional items that they think will help.

Bottom line is this. If the covers would have worked and looked even half way decent I would keep them and keep my mouth shut. I've asked Coverking to refund my money with negative results and I've also requested a refund from CARiD who indicates that they're not willing to give a full refund.

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Cool of you Daniel and way fair offer I'd say.
I get the impression We were not given the whole story so Thanks for stepping in.
Only question I have is this......
Is there an Agent 47?
;)
Yeah, it sounds fair, but how much would you be willing to mess with these before you'd throw up your hand and admit these are never going to look decent.

No, fair would be for Coverking to agree these covers look like crap and refund my money. Simple concept. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

It's also curious to me why you're not able to post a less than a four star review on their web page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes