seat covers for my 2023 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some water resistant seat covers for my 2023 Denali. I want to be able to climb into my rig with salt water drenched rain gear on after fishing without messing up my seats. Ideally the covers would be fairly easy to get on and off, and maybe be nice enough looking and fit well enough that I might consider just leaving them on all summer during the fishing season. Does anyone have any first hand experience on any seat covers?

OP
OP
Jocko PDX

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of you are prob thinking what kid of idiot gets into a brand new Denali with salty wet rain gear...

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got the waterproof polyester covers from Covercraft - they are definitely heavy duty and fit well, but still easy to take off and wash. We run them year round as we have little kids and the SLE w/ cloth interior. Recently washed our covers and the original cloth fabric on the seats looked brand new. The style of them is very utilitarian, so you'll miss out on the luxury look of your Denali seats, but if waterproof effectiveness is what you're going for, I don't think you can do much better than these - https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/shop/2023-gmc-yukon-xl/seat-covers/

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Wet Okole seat covers and I love them. They have custom fits for all model vehicles. wetokole.com

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Wet Okole seat covers and I love them. They have custom fits for all model vehicles. wetokole.com

I've had these on my Jeep Wrangler for over 30 years. They've been great -- but they also take a lot of the "bucket" out of the seats. That's fine for me in my Jeep, but I don't think I'd want that in my Yukon. (But, hey, if they OP just wants something temporary and for salt water, then they might fit the bill for him.)

OP
OP
Jocko PDX

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had these on my Jeep Wrangler for over 30 years. They've been great -- but they also take a lot of the "bucket" out of the seats. That's fine for me in my Jeep, but I don't think I'd want that in my Yukon. (But, hey, if they OP just wants something temporary and for salt water, then they might fit the bill for him.)
ahh well noted. I already don't like the lack of depth that the seats have to start with..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan