Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of Coverking seat covers for my Yukon. Installation was pretty easy and fit and looks are pretty good so far.

As far as durability, time will tell. I'm not too confident in the velcro and elastic straps. I guess if it they start slipping and sliding I'll break out the grommet kit and fix it so I can lace it up.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Bought a set of Coverking seat covers for my Yukon. Installation was pretty easy and fit and looks are pretty good so far.

As far as durability, time will tell. I'm not too confident in the velcro and elastic straps. I guess if it they start slipping and sliding I'll break out the grommet kit and fix it so I can lace it up.
We need some pics. Thems da rules :D

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i forget when i put my coverkings on my 97 i think i have a posting somewhere. so far tho the only thing i wish was better was the armrest sleeve. velcro and elastic straps still haven't moved and i treat them like a seat should be treated. sliding in and out of the truck they dont feel like they shift at all i think that grip pad you set on the seat bottom works better than i expected.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just double checked lol ya my post is in the 90s interior section. i do wish i had gotten a material thats no so porous but they feel better than sitting on leather when its hot out.

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i forget when i put my coverkings on my 97 i think i have a posting somewhere. so far tho the only thing i wish was better was the armrest sleeve. velcro and elastic straps still haven't moved and i treat them like a seat should be treated. sliding in and out of the truck they dont feel like they shift at all i think that grip pad you set on the seat bottom works better than i expected.

Mine already slip a little. I have to readjust them at least once a day. I'm getting more and more disappointed with them. Starting to wish I had just had them redone.

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The velcro on the driver's seat doesn't hold up and is constantly coming loose.

20190506_163539.jpg

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even the back of the seat has to be readjusted and there's a lot less squirming contact there.

20190506_163548.jpg

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The velcro fastening on the arm rests is not only a PITA to get fastened when you install them, but they come loose every time you raise or lower them

20190506_163642.jpg

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The back seats usually don't get used, but I figure once the grandkids start piling in and out this Summer I'll have to mess with them as well.

20190506_163618.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442