2019 2nd Row Bucket Seat Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Esteban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a 2019 Tahoe LT with bucket seats on the 2nd row, and I generally fold them down and put down a waterproof liner for hunting and fishing that covers the entire back cargo space. However, when I fold down the bucket seats there is a fairly large open space between them that is covered by the liner, but I can't put anything over that space as there is no support underneath. I would like to know if there is something on the market that will fit into and fill that space and make it level with the folded down seats effectively giving me a full width flat support space, similar to what I would get if I had a full width 2nd row bench seat. I suppose I could swap out the bucket seats for a bench seat but would prefer a simpler option instead. Thanks.

gappleb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a 2019 Tahoe LT with bucket seats on the 2nd row, and I generally fold them down and put down a waterproof liner for hunting and fishing that covers the entire back cargo space. However, when I fold down the bucket seats there is a fairly large open space between them that is covered by the liner, but I can't put anything over that space as there is no support underneath. I would like to know if there is something on the market that will fit into and fill that space and make it level with the folded down seats effectively giving me a full width flat support space, similar to what I would get if I had a full width 2nd row bench seat. I suppose I could swap out the bucket seats for a bench seat but would prefer a simpler option instead. Thanks.
Have you found anything to solve your problem? I have the exact same issue with our dog and a ‘23 Yukon Denali.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plywood? I made a folding piece of wood and painted it black to bridge the gap. However I'd much rather have a bench seat.

Jimmy17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A milk crate and some blanket/pillows topped with 5/8 plywood. Can't see it from where I live.....

John Spartan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don’t know of anything you can buy on the market… I would do what the other guys said, or pick up a sheet of PVC board cut it to whatever dimensions you need and paint it or put your tarp on top of it…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar