Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey CJ, Unfortunately we already started the refund process per your request, I can cancel that and issue a replacement but I wouldn't be able to do a full redesign on these until late summer. I would be able to do a replacement and tweak the pattern a bit if need be with a check fit being performed before shipping

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey CJ, Unfortunately we already started the refund process per your request, I can cancel that and issue a replacement but I wouldn't be able to do a full redesign on these until late summer. I would be able to do a replacement and tweak the pattern a bit if need be with a check fit being performed before shipping

If you're positive you can make this happen I'll tell CARiD to kiss my ass.

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a CoverKing molded dash cover ( they make them once ordered).... Charcoal color which is a near perfect match to my dash color.

Why don't you call CoverKing direct, about your seat covers & check them for a possible warranty?

( Sent before above post submitted)

Lol...I have been. Poor Volant1.

Reaction score
wow I am so glad I saw this thread, I was close to buying some car seat covers for my 2001 yukon till seeing this thread, I will just save my money and keep looking on line for a pair of good used seats from another yukon or end up having my seats redone. I remember about 4 years ago, I had brought a pair of 150 dollar Universal seat covers from ebay for a old car of mine and they fit my car at the time better then these custom seat covers fit your seats from the pictures you shared, I was considing going this route thinking custom seat covers would look good but those pictures you posted, Hell no, not worth what was it, 400 dollars you paid? I am sorry you got the bad end on those seat covers but thank you for starting this thread, it saved me money! those seat covers shouldnt be that loose looking .. Maybe he needs to wash them in the washing machine in hot water and try to shrink them some.

on a side note, coverking is right, you need to work with carid to get a refund, how ever coverking should remember, if enough people send back a product , no company will keep selling their product and those seat covers just look down right awful for the money he paid for them..

He would had been better off, taking two potato burlap bags ( like in that I love lucy show where she wears some burlap bags as dresses and they end up looking better then the real dress ) and sticking them over his seats then using those awful looking seat covers

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts