RST Grill Part #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried both Ebay and Craigslist to sell my chrome OEM grill. No luck! I put it for $50.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black grill 84245982 is still on back order and most of the dealers I've called don't know how long it would be. My local dealer here says there are a few dealers that show stock, but may be for their customers. But even if he can get it from them, my cost would be about $495. OUCH!!! That's nearly $150 more than GM online parts stores. :favorites68:

Twn7575

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, coming from someone who just did it on their 2015, I can tell you it’s a direct bolt on.

White is a PIA to match for the eyebrows above the headlights. If it were black, I would have no problem with wrapping that little bit of trim. I tried to match so many different whites, so I did it the right way and had them painted to match.

I work with a great parts guy at the dealer.
The truck looks great. Do you know if the painted black inserts are removable. The original part looks like it’s 2 pieces in the parts catalog but the RST grill is listed as 1 piece. I’d like to swap the rst grill but use my chrome inserts from my LTZ. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk