RST Grill Part #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my grille installed today, had a friend of a friend able to track one down for me. Getting the eyebrows wrapped later this week but overall I really dig it.

View attachment 193671
Would you please provide info (web site,link, name of dealership) where you purchase front grille? Thank you!

Last edited:

17 Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed alot of us want to and have blacked out our chrome.I already got a quote to do mine,but I was wondering if a better route is an oem, already painted, RST grill? Anyone looked into this,maybe part number available?
Just replaced my 2017 chrome with a 2018 black RST grille. Will get you the GM part number later today.

17 Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed alot of us want to and have blacked out our chrome.I already got a quote to do mine,but I was wondering if a better route is an oem, already painted, RST grill? Anyone looked into this,maybe part number available?

17 Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just replaced chrome grille with a OEM RST grille. Eyebrows getting vinyl today.

C395BBB5-3691-4289-BF92-FD9207DAF3AF.jpeg

17 Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

17 Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
RST black grill oem part # 84245982.
Comes with black bowtie emblem.

theabacusking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the headlight assemblies can be purchased with the paint matched brows? Also, anyone thinking of replacing the trim around the side windows from chrome to black? Really like the look but replacing trim seems like a real PIA.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theabacusking, Look in General Discussion at "Anybody buy an RST with the 6.2" and there are pictures of the RST and it looks like the headlight brows are black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts