RST Grill Part #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNKACCT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed alot of us want to and have blacked out our chrome.I already got a quote to do mine,but I was wondering if a better route is an oem, already painted, RST grill? Anyone looked into this,maybe part number available?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If no one posts a part number, find an RST with a simple cars.com search, capture the VIN number and call your local GM dealer, then maybe post it up.

OP
OP
BNKACCT

BNKACCT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If no one posts a part number, find an RST with a simple cars.com search, capture the VIN number and call your local GM dealer, then maybe post it up.

Thats a great idea,I'll give it a couple days!

Kelzo

Reaction score
Let us know what you find out!
Surely being an 'OEM' part it will be overpriced?

OP
OP
BNKACCT

BNKACCT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let us know what you find out!
Surely being an 'OEM' part it will be overpriced?

I am sure it won't be cheap,but if its in the price range of wrapping a grill,its a nice option to have. I will try and make some calls this week.

Kelzo

Reaction score
Wow Pittz, that looks great and a fantastic price!
Assume that is just color matched to your white car and I could purchase a black one?
Did the dealer install it or did you do it yourself?

You don't happen to have a parts number do you?

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neighbours kid swiped my wife’s bumper, so I took this as a good time to upgrade. Body shop put it on, as well as color matched the eyebrows above the headlights.

This is the part number that was given to me, not sure if black would differ. The parts guy did exactly what was stated before, he looked up a new RST vin and ran it.

E07E0150-DEC9-41D9-8C94-0053A47A0214.png

OP
OP
BNKACCT

BNKACCT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
3-400 is not to bad, not much of a benefit over a wrap at the point though,I suppose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts