Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The HVAC control came in today and of course it's the wrong one; it's the one for trucks that don't have a rear defrost which mine has. Stupid Amazon. There isn't one of the correct parts in the warehouse deals available right now so I'll just wait and see if one comes in. I liked the idea of saving $50. So instead of that, I painted the grill. Good thing I have no wife and my daughter doesn't get home till 2 AM because this house stinks bad. I opened all the doors awhile ago but its cold out so I closed them again for awhile. Anyway it looks good. Masking in those cracks was a ***** lol. A good cleaning, 2 coats of SEM adhesion promoter and 3 coats of Krylon Superbond like the rest of my plastics.

IMG_8068.JPG IMG_8069.JPG IMG_8070.JPG IMG_8065.JPG IMG_8066.JPG

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The HVAC control came in today and of course it's the wrong one; it's the one for trucks that don't have a rear defrost which mine has. Stupid Amazon. There isn't one of the correct parts in the warehouse deals available right now so I'll just wait and see if one comes in. I liked the idea of saving $50. So instead of that, I painted the grill. Good thing I have no wife and my daughter doesn't get home till 2 AM because this house stinks bad. I opened all the doors awhile ago but its cold out so I closed them again for awhile. Anyway it looks good. Masking in those cracks was a ***** lol. A good cleaning, 2 coats of SEM adhesion promoter and 3 coats of Krylon Superbond like the rest of my plastics.

View attachment 195183 View attachment 195184 View attachment 195185
You crack me up Red, my wife gets pissed when i do that in the basement workshop or garage... ‘it stinks, can’t you do that outside?’ No woman, its cold out... Yesterday when i had my bumper off i quick sprayed the support arms, ps cooler and trans cooler because it was looking white-ish from ******* salty NY roads... Got away with it tho, she didnt come out into garage...

Looks good btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24

Latest posts