Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo, what fluid do you use in your transfer case np149 right? i hear autotrak II and dex 3 was from factory... but then later gm said to run MTF in the NP149. fwiw i see a lot of people saying the autotrak II seems to quietest/smoothest.
Yeah NP149. I used Auto Trac II.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my rear view cam went to shit. It’s all fogged up. I ordered another, hope it was a fluke because it had such a nice picture that I ordered the same one, AutoVox Cam 1. Also ordered some of the new ruthenium NGK plugs. I’ve been running the copper TR6’s ( at $2 er so each) for the last year to make sure I have the heat range right and now it seems that’s good but it doesn’t want to stay idling at cold start without giving it some gas so I’m sure they’re done already. I do not like changing plugs with the headers on there so I’m trying to get the most life out of the next set so I figured I’d give the ruthenium ones a try. They supposedly last longer than iridiums.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my rear view cam went to shit. It’s all fogged up. I ordered another, hope it was a fluke because it had such a nice picture that I ordered the same one, AutoVox Cam 1. Also ordered some of the new ruthenium NGK plugs. I’ve been running the copper TR6’s ( at $2 er so each) for the last year to make sure I have the heat range right and now it seems that’s good but it doesn’t want to stay idling at cold start without giving it some gas so I’m sure they’re done already. I do not like changing plugs with the headers on there so I’m trying to get the most life out of the next set so I figured I’d give the ruthenium ones a try. They supposedly last longer than iridiums.
I think that’s the same camera I got.

NVM, I have the Auto-Vox 6:
0abbb4742c2bc17cb50bdc8529d1ef88.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it sounds crazy, but it was't as bad as it sounds, its more about Lamborghini's repair manual and the cost of oem parts plus lambo tech time that they decided to scratch it off, who ever purchased this from copart or other website will have a good deal.
How much did you have into it?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I am questioning my self the same lol, my real estate bossiness is taking all my free time, and I did crash my lambo 3 month ago on the way back from AC but it wast my fault. you might heard of that on news 12 nj
No, I don't have ch 12 unfortunately. Glad you're ok tho.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I wonder if some of these cams are like the aftermarket headlights--how they get foggy in the lens. Happened to me too. Since you're getting another, maybe try to pop tha old one's lens out and see if you can dry it out and maybe dab some silicone around it. Can't hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo