Refinish headliner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man rebuilding a truck is a slow project lol

I'm just now getting close enough that I can start to tackle the headliner. However, I'm not sure what color fabric to order. It's Gray if that means anything. I see GmPartsDirect only has one part number for the entire headliner so assuming they are all the same color?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm just now getting close enough that I can start to tackle the headliner. However, I'm not sure what color fabric to order. It's Gray if that means anything. I see GmPartsDirect only has one part number for the entire headliner so assuming they are all the same color?
If you go to www.stockingeriors.com you can order samples first if you’re trying to match it up.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score

Yes it is, I thought you would have the headliner done by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11