Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
welcome to the addiction. lol. soon you'll realize that you'll want more than 50 bucks worth of lights. lol

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I know $50 is nothing LOL, but I'm just starting to get into the interior thing, before it was 95% exterior mods and 5% interior mods. Now I'm realizing that I spend more time inside so I like to make that nice too.

But I'm going to start piecing together a system here and there. I'd like to do 2 12" Eclipse aluminums in a custom box with amps mounted under the rear seat where I had it before. And do all Infinity mids and highs, but I don't think I have the funds for that unfortunately :( But for now I'll see how everything goes, and the Camaro needs some attention first so she can come back on the road.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets see some pics!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting on the phone call so I can go and pick it up :( Its taking longer than normal, but the guy is pretty busy and hes doing mine without an appointment. It will be done today though so I will have pics today, plus its really nice here so I'd love to wash the dirty pig LOL

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bout time. damn.. haha im pumped..

Dude these past few weeks have been nothing but problems....first I can't get my torsion keys out which screwed up my first alignment attempt, then I broke a torsion bar crossmember mount and had to order that, then I drop it off and he calls me the next day to say the ball joints are all shot, then I spent 8 hours fighting to get them changed, and now I'm just waiting for it to be finished

Sorry for the rambling post, but the only thing that went good was my LED install LOL

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the gauges look sweet during the day.........but at night not so much :( The over lay fit like crap and hardly any of the numbers line up, and the needles don't light up at all.

So I'm holding off on the pics until I order some 4 LEDs for the cluster and see if that helps. I have the single wide angle bulbs right now and they just aren't bright enough. So I'm going to put the wide angle bulbs in my map lights and get a bunch more LEDs for everything else in the interior.

But does anyone know what LEDs the 4wd switch takes??? It looks kinda stupid right now being yellow and everything else on the dash is blue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts