Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I just blew it once. then i didnt realize it blew.. spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why the bulb wouldnt work before i realized my parking lights weren't coming on. I got so tired of em i havent ordered my bulbs yet. lol. its been 4-5 months.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh but im following it closely!!!! I breaking down and making the phone call tomorrow to order some too

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ive been following to, but i dont have enough money to do my whole truck.. and i cant just buy like 6 here and 5 there, i would have to install it in one day : /

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
haha im also keeping a close eye on this too! im waiting on too many things in the mail right now tho..soon enough tho.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
2357a is what I do need to order tho. Need 8 for the truck and suv. That's the right # just gotta make sure they look clear but shine amber. ..for signal lights/Marker light. Correct?

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got back from my little vacation and had a few things waiting for me.....

LEDs from superbrightleds, testors transparent blue paint for my needles, gauge overlay from APC, and an aluminum overlay for the white gauges.

I'm going to go out and pull the dash apart this afternoon and I'll post some pics up later tonight.

But what bulbs do I need for the door switches and how many are in each one? None of my door switches light up and that has bugged me for a while LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia