Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
3 neo3 and 2 neo4
may wanna get a few extra neo3's as they can be a pain in the ass.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Daaamn, why did I make that LED/Lighting list if you guys are not going to look at it lol

Will be expecting pictures tonight.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
Daaamn, why did I make that LED/Lighting list if you guys are not going to look at it lol

Will be expecting pictures tonight.

same reason i made the DRL bypass that no one uses. they need to be sticky'd. lol

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha I look at it, but just happened to think of it when I was typing the post.

But the overlay is done and the needles just received their first coat of blue :D

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics :)

Ok heres some to hold you guys over until I get them back in the tahoe and make sure all of the lights are in working order. But I think the needles turned out awesome!!! And the aluminum overlay still has the plastic protectant tape on it until I reinstall the needles where they are suppost to be, but I set the needles on to show how they will look.

Here they are

Attachments

• P1010617.jpg
    P1010617.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010616.jpg
    P1010616.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010615.jpg
    P1010615.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010614.jpg
    P1010614.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25
  • P1010611.jpg
    P1010611.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rest of the LEDs for the interior will get ordered over the next few weeks and I'll try to do a little write up on the installs if anyone is interested in it. Tomorrow I will be installing the liscense plate, glove box, ash tray, and floor light LEDs as well as the HVAC lights. Then next will be the map lights, door lights, dome lights, headlight switch light, and all of the door switch lights :D

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it probably won't be until wednesday, I'll be really busy the next few days. But I'll get some pics of the hoe up and the gauges lit

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry for the delay guys, I had to replace the ball joints before my guy could align it, but I will probably get it back tomorrow afternoon. So tomorrow I plan on knocking off the roof rack and then cleaning it up and getting some pics for you guys finally.

I got a little climpse of the dash lights tonight when I dropped it off at the alignment shop and they look sick. I actually really impressed with my work this time LOL Now I just need to make another $50 order from superbrightleds and I'll have all of my interior lights finished up :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts