Cargo Net

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikentosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2016 Yukon Denali came with a cargo net for inside of the tailgate and it was very useful. When my new Yukon XL Denali arrived last September, it didn't have one. Should there have been one included? Just curious.

GMC sells one with a fancy logo (GM Part # 84444363) for $75. There are many others on Ebay/Amazon for ~$20 that are like my 2016 version without the logo.

I am asking just so I know if it's just another disappointment to add to my list of disappointments associated with the custom order I placed.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased one from Amazon (generic, no label) for my 07 Yukon XL Denali and it works great.

Cargo Net Small File.jpg

Last edited:

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Yukon had the holes where the bolts go covered by the molding. But there was a sort of flat spot where the bolts/hooks were supposed to go. I got a very small drill bit and drilled out the center of one of the flat spot and lo and behold there was a nut plate and the bolt/hook fit right in. One thing though, the nut plate strips out easily. One of the bolt/hooks pulled out when the kids dropped a bag of groceries on the hook connecting strap. Needless to say I don’t use it anymore.

Reaction score
My 2016 Yukon Denali came with a cargo net for inside of the tailgate and it was very useful. When my new Yukon XL Denali arrived last September, it didn't have one. Should there have been one included? Just curious.

GMC sells one with a fancy logo (GM Part # 84444363) for $75. There are many others on Ebay/Amazon for ~$20 that are like my 2016 version without the logo.

I am asking just so I know if it's just another disappointment to add to my list of disappointments associated with the custom order I placed.
mine is a 2022 and came with the net and it was stored in the trunk storage tray under the floor

OP
OP
mikentosh

mikentosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
mine is a 2022 and came with the net and it was stored in the trunk storage tray under the floor
That’s where I found mine in 2016. For my 2023 this compartment unfortunately did not have a cargo net.

I found it interesting that in this same compartment, there was a plastic bag with some plastic covers that go over the door latch anchors for all four driver/passenger doors. They just snap on and were easy to install, but I was surprised the dealer didn’t put them on for me as part of their prep.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttowntoehead

Latest posts