Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Where are you getting your LEDs? from? Get the 5 LED bulbs superbrightleds has, one points upwards and the others radially.

The 4x4 switch will require soldering, so not plug and play, it is a 74 bulb though.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you getting your LEDs? from? Get the 5 LED bulbs superbrightleds has, one points upwards and the others radially.

The 4x4 switch will require soldering, so not plug and play, it is a 74 bulb though.

Well I have used the single LED with the 120* veiwing angle in the past and it worked really well, but I need something brighter with the overlay.

Next week when everything settles down I'll order the rest of my LEDs and just get it done.

But the 4wd switch takes just 1 74 bulb? I don't care if it needs soldering LOL its gotta change :D

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
IIRC: If I Remember Correctly

Yeah, should be 74s, and it is 5 of them. 2 of them light up when you turn the parking/interior lights on and the other 3 turn on when you activate the 4x4.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IIRC: If I Remember Correctly

Yeah, should be 74s, and it is 5 of them. 2 of them light up when you turn the parking/interior lights on and the other 3 turn on when you activate the 4x4.

Ok so the 3 are for what its in, 2wd, 4wd, and 4 low and the other 2 are just for then the lights are on.

I'm going to leave the orange indicators and just swap out to while bulbs for the others.

Thanks guys