Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered as follows......

6-120* white 194-gauges
6-90* white 74-HVAC
6-90* white 4 LED 194-doors and floor lights

I still have to get all of the map lights and the switches, but this will hold my over for now. But I need a new lanse cover for my passengers side rear door. Anyone know where to get one? I found some on ebay a while ago, but can't seem to find anything anymore

This, just the lense cover...

Attachments

• ffdb_1_sbl.jpg
    ffdb_1_sbl.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 31

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
For the HVAC you got the LEDs in the holders correct? Should be T1.5s and they are only four of them. The lens cover you can go and pick up at your junkyard for free, pocket item.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the HVAC you got the LEDs in the holders correct? Should be T1.5s and they are only four of them. The lens cover you can go and pick up at your junkyard for free, pocket item.

I have a 97 tahoe and it has the twist locks and the type 74 bulb. And there are 6 if I include the circulation button and the AC button. I don't know what the T1.5s are, but I had the HVAC apart already and looked at the bulbs :dunno:

LOL that never happens :stealth: I just wish there was a junk yard with a tahoe or surburban in there. I'll just have to keep looking, but ckresto has them for $25+15 for shipping :( I'm not paying that

Thanks for the reply

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah the 74 bulbs are the same as T1.5s...the T1.5s just come in the twist lock socket you are talking about and the 74s are the bulbs themselves. Where did you order your LEDs from?

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a guide to go by that I use alot for all of my cars, but it doesn't include the HVAC :(

1997 CHEVROLET Suburban/Tahoe (With halogen capsule headlamps)

Low beam headlamp
High beam headlamp
Parking light/Turn signal
2357A
Rear turn signal/Tail light/Stop light
High mount stop light
Assembly
Fog/Driving light
H3
License plate
Back up light
Front sidemarker/Rear sidemarker
Ash tray/Glove box
Map light
211-2

Dome light
211-2
Step/Courtesy light

Under hood light
Instrument-general

Check engine indicator
Hi-beam indicator/Seat belt indicator/Auto tranny indicator/Turn signal indicator/Brake warning

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Yeah the 74 bulbs are the same as T1.5s...the T1.5s just come in the twist lock socket you are talking about and the 74s are the bulbs themselves. Where did you order your LEDs from?

Ok I got ya, I ordered everything from superbrightleds I have always ordered from them and always had good luck with them.

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, that Sylvania one is to complicated and mine still covers all of them.

Where are those under on superbrightleds? 12 Volt LED Car Bulbs?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Oh okay, got'cha. And you checked the bulbs on the HVAC already correct? Sometimes you will have to replace the whole assembly, bulb and socket together and sometimes you are able to take the bulb out of the socket and replace them like that.

Like my gauge bulbs, they were a whole assembly that had to be replaced so I had to pry and break the bulb out of the holder and bend the wires on the LEDs so they would work. Same thing with the HVAC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011