Ordered LEDs :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope all of the HVAC bulbs are out right now and I have some extra twist locks for my dash lights, I just have to find them LOL And I checked everything out already, just waiting for the LEDs now

Thanks for looking out though, I appreciate it

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
waiting sux dont it? lol
I was lazy i guess, i just ordered the t1.5s. lol. screw replacing bulbs in the twists. that takes too long.

the waiting is the worst part. thats why i havent ordered anything lately. I'm makin sure my next call to superbright is my last.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
waiting sux dont it? lol
I was lazy i guess, i just ordered the t1.5s. lol. screw replacing bulbs in the twists. that takes too long.

the waiting is the worst part. thats why i havent ordered anything lately. I'm makin sure my next call to superbright is my last.

Well my twist locks the bulbs just pulled out in my HVAC, they weren't soldered. And 3 of the dash lights were replaced and have twistlocks that the bulb isn't soldered either.

So are you having problems with superbright or just ordering enough so you don't have to wait for more LOL

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
i've never had problems. one time i didnt get my confirmation email, but i called them and they cleared it up right away.
I'm not sure where you are, but i'm in S FL, so it takes 4-5 days to get here. I'm just sick of waiting. all i've got left is the map lights and 2 of my switch bulbs i apparently neglected to order when i did my switches.
oh, and my license plate bulbs..
see, as you can tell, i keep remembering more. that woulda been 2 orders cuz i cant remember. lol

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've never had problems. one time i didnt get my confirmation email, but i called them and they cleared it up right away.
I'm not sure where you are, but i'm in S FL, so it takes 4-5 days to get here. I'm just sick of waiting. all i've got left is the map lights and 2 of my switch bulbs i apparently neglected to order when i did my switches.
oh, and my license plate bulbs..
see, as you can tell, i keep remembering more. that woulda been 2 orders cuz i cant remember. lol

HAHA I did the same thing, after I ordered them I remembered the liscense plate lights, but I'll be ordering more. Right now all of the lights in the interior are out except the dash lights and the map lights LOL so I need everything, but can't afford to spend $200 on lighting so I'll just do bits and pieces as I can afford it

I'm really not looking foward to doing the door switch lights though, I have a feeling that will be a pita

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Those are peice of cake compared to the map lights lmao

Just make sure you do not force them out because they will break......and as you know, they are not easy or cheap to come by.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I looked into the map lights and they didnt seem too bad. I blew my parking lights fuse when i did my window switches. lol. the neo3 didnt wanna go in the drivers lock switch... its still not in. lol. I'll get around to it with the next light batch. lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
The new SMT NEO3 bulb will fit, I am thinking of changing all my NEO bulbs for the new ones they have.

I blew my fuse 3 times doing the map lights lmao

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you blowing fuses?

How are the door switches done? Do you just pull out the bulbs and replace them or do they have to be soldered?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Made bad contact when installing the LEDs lol

No soldering, just twist out the socket and replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn