Official 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade drop guide with pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've been debating on lowering my truck 2002 yukon denali. I want to lower it 2 inches up from and 3 inches out back. I want to use hd keys to get the drop in want one of my buddies dropped his tahoe with keys and z71 jouce stops and it felt pretty good. I want to get rid of the autoride. And install manual air shocks.fill them when towing a boat. Any suggestions on shock springs and anything else I may need any information will be appreciated to the highest level

20160904_144234.jpg

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've been debating on lowering my truck 2002 yukon denali. I want to lower it 2 inches up from and 3 inches out back. I want to use hd keys to get the drop in want one of my buddies dropped his tahoe with keys and z71 jouce stops and it felt pretty good. I want to get rid of the autoride. And install manual air shocks.fill them when towing a boat. Any suggestions on shock springs and anything else I may need any information will be appreciated to the highest level

View attachment 66412
For best ride I will do Spindles in the front, and 3" coils in the rear. Also the free travel mod and the DJM sway bar end links. You'll be very happy with the setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is alot to ask but would you have any part numbers I can go by. And you wouldn't advise putting in HD keys turned down?

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is alot to ask but would you have any part numbers I can go by. And you wouldn't advise putting in HD keys turned down?

Believe it's the Belltech kit was 759SP, make sure it's Street Performance shocks.

No keys in front; only spindles IMO. To many complaints regarding the ride quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Keys are a cheap way but spindles are the best and cost $$ but it would act like as if the drop was from the factory with a better ride.
I'm saving for a drop witch will include spindles

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keys are a cheap way but spindles are the best and cost $$ but it would act like as if the drop was from the factory with a better ride.
I too are going with this kit can't wait to get the money saved for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4