Austinite's 07 Escalade Blacked Out on 35s Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good :waytogo: Looks like you got a clean Esky to build off of.

OP
OP
Austinite

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait...tahoe is sold ?:eek:
Well not yet, I have a few things to do to get it ready to sell, but then she's on the auction block. I'm gonna miss her, but I need the funds for a new house and upgrades to the Escalade ;)

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought it from a seller on Aliexpress, but I had to completely modify the brackets to make it work. This guy looks like he is selling one with the proper brackets:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...l?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.14.64a1542eRfFAtQ
That's hilarious, I love how you can see his reflection in his photos.

Yep. Guangzhou and Shenzhen are truly the center of the earth for electronics and now this means aftermarket infotainment systems. One of these days I need to make a pilgrimage there!

OP
OP
Austinite

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious, I love how you can see his reflection in his photos.

Yep. Guangzhou and Shenzhen are truly the center of the earth for electronics and now this means aftermarket infotainment systems. One of these days I need to make a pilgrimage there!
Hahaha, yeah that ain't no lie. Definitely some professional photos too.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Well not yet, I have a few things to do to get it ready to sell, but then she's on the auction block. I'm gonna miss her, but I need the funds for a new house and upgrades to the Escalade ;)
Well damn, gonna miss seeing that truck around, especially with the avy bumper. Cant wait to see what you do with the esky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh