No idea what I'm even doing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dkorona

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys so I have no idea how to do this but I figure this might be a good way to get a couple of answers ... So first off .. I want to get my boyfriend an anivarsary gift and I know he's been looking for another set of rims for his 95 Yukon GT and I know he's been looking for the nascar Daytona rims but he said they discountinued the size he wants which is 20 inch but I mean I guess they gotta be out there somewhere if they made them at one point. But I mean any help would be much appricated and like I said I'm new at this and have no idea what I'm doing so kinda bare with me on this. Or any ideas?!

I know he goes through rims like crazy he's into the bigger rims he has 22 foose rims at the moment along with like 4 other different rims but i know he's been looking for the daytonas or even the police rims. But like I said I'm new and any ideas would help !!
Thank youuuu :) !!!

latemate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
May be a Rockstar wheels would give him some appeal. Check out 4 Wheel Online for more great and beautiful list of rims that may give you and your BF some interest.

Last edited:

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First. "Aniversary gift" and "he swaps rims like crazy" should never be in the same paragraph.

You know he is a rim swapper. Why spend all that $ on something he will change in a month when the novelty wears off.

Dig deeper, find something else.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
^ this. Get him something else for his yukon. Anything else he wants done or needs?

OP
OP
D

Dkorona

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well he keeps them he just likes to swap them out through different seasons or what he's feeling for the day lol but to add he's into the whole Cali style and the trailblazer ss look to if that helps he has the trailblazer ss front bumper on now if that helps

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
What about a nice set of projector headlights? Im sure blackflamecustoms can set you up.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
How about something more personal between the two of you. Road trips to a getaway always leave permanent memories. You both can roll the rims on the road and enjoy something that will live a lot longer in you then just a fad. You are young enjoy every moment you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove