My Tahoe next to a 2010 Camaro SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you don't notice the Camaro SS next to my Lowered; HIDed; Chrome packaged; Billet grilled; Chrome tow hooks; LEDed tails; 2009 Texas Edition Silverado wheels; Subed and Amped up...ect ect Tahoe.
2mxmii9.jpg
2vull49.jpg
119z9cy.jpg
33z74et.jpg

We had to install the ground effects kit on it. Talk about a lot of work for a "body kit".
30tnuon.jpg
jsbk02.jpg
24wc4ua.jpg
n21vdk.jpg
2cs9z7q.jpg

What the hell happen to the old site? I got a PM about this one.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate you. for 2 reasons. 1 you have yours. 2 you got an automatic. lol.

Well i guess you don't hate me.

1) I don't have one. I just test drive and install all aftermarket and OEM parts on the Camaro's. I work for chevy dealership

2) I wouldn't get it in a Auto...manual for me is the only way i would go. Auto=L99 400hp Manual=LS3 425 HP plus alot more enjoyable to drive.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why does half of the car have to be removed just to install the body kit? I wouldn't want to take a brand new car apart like that just to install a body kit. I guess the body kit isn't my thing. The spot behind the door looks bad imo the way it comes up.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn I can't wait to get my 2SS/RS :nono: Hopefully in the first part of May!

I think the body kit is the worst thing you can put on this car. Way to ricy. . :supergay::gayflag:

Not a fan of it either. If that was on a black maro, maybe. :think:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score

Dang I hope so. The camaro has got to be the coolest looking car in the world (and remember the vette lol).

Hey any Idea how the Boston's sound????

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score

Not a fan of it either. If that was on a black maro, maybe. :think:

I love the orange, but dont want stuff (other than the black stripes) cluttering it up. I love how it looks red in some light and bright orange in other.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why does half of the car have to be removed just to install the body kit? I wouldn't want to take a brand new car apart like that just to install a body kit. I guess the body kit isn't my thing. The spot behind the door looks bad imo the way it comes up.

Because i have to cut the exhaust tips with a saws-all and remove some plastic to install the new one...it's alot of BS. I had to remove the whole front end just to rivet the front piece.

It went together like that, all i did was take it apart one more time and put it back one more time. That's all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick