My Tahoe next to a 2010 Camaro SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He LOVED driving the Z06's they really put your nuts in your throat! LOL!

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He LOVED driving the Z06's they really put your nuts in your throat! LOL!

shit the C6 Z06 stock already did that. I would imagine with a lingenfelter tune and parts. HP wouldn't be the problem it would be how to transfer that power without all the steering corrections to be useful is the next problem.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats for sure some did wanted to get away for him! He show me a clip of one on the dyno it started to walk off and the dyno could'nt keep up with it, the last read out b4 it stop was 1038HP!

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats for sure some did wanted to get away for him! He show me a clip of one on the dyno it started to walk off and the dyno could'nt keep up with it, the last read out b4 it stop was 1038HP!

Especially if it's a turbo car with all that boost almost at one time. I would imagine that dyno not being able to keep up. My friend has a camaro that would smoke the tires on the dyno cause it couldn't keep up.