My immaculate '95 Tahoe 2-Door- I doubled the horsepower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Would cam and headers add 200 HP to a smallblock Ford? Somehow, I doubt it. Anyway, I already specified I didn't want to affect reliability and driveability.

I forgot to add, earlier, but the '95 Tahoe was too perfect and too perfectly stock. It deserved preservation, not bast..., er, customization. This is how it looked when I traded it, except that I had installed the factory Rallye wheels.View attachment 416661

joe
It sure as hell wouldn't, but according to some it does on Chevys, lol. Truthfully, I don't believe it either and that was a bit of sarcasm mostly towards the people that believe it does.

Clean rig! What did they give you for it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
homesick

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure as hell wouldn't, but according to some it does on Chevys, lol. Truthfully, I don't believe it either and that was a bit of sarcasm mostly towards the people that believe it does.

Clean rig! What did they give you for it?

I'm a life-long Chevy guy- "no effin way" is my vote. It's probably easier on an LS than on the old style SBC, but I'm still skeptical.

I traded even. The guy thought I was lying about the Tahoe's condition. The dash wasn't even cracked. I had one of those fitted carpets over it, to try and help protect it. He thought he had me 'til he yanked the carpet off the dash.

LOL, he tried to act all cold-blooded business, but he was near drooling all over himself. He didn't even bother looking through my vehicle log.

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019