My immaculate '95 Tahoe 2-Door- I doubled the horsepower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well damn, guys. I wasn't expecting this much love.

I'm blushing.

joe
Be careful, the GMT900 guys/girls are known to turn their back on you at a moment's notice. Likely as fast as their engines crap out that have the AFM still enabled. I know your Cadillac does not have that worry but just be careful.

OP
OP
homesick

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful, the GMT900 guys/girls are known to turn their back on you at a moment's notice. Likely as fast as their engines crap out that have the AFM still enabled. I know your Cadillac does not have that worry but just be careful.

I like it here in the trailer court. I may just stay.

joe

Reaction score
Not you though, cuz you know what you got

:chewie:

OP
OP
homesick

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't just do a cam and long tube header swap. That alone is supposed to add 200hp to a Chevy engine
Would cam and headers add 200 HP to a smallblock Ford? Somehow, I doubt it. Anyway, I already specified I didn't want to affect reliability and driveability.

I forgot to add, earlier, but the '95 Tahoe was too perfect and too perfectly stock. It deserved preservation, not bast..., er, customization. This is how it looked when I traded it, except that I had installed the factory Rallye wheels.My '95 01.jpg

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia