My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those brakes look amazing...are those the 16in?

Got any full front side shots showing the brakes?

yes 16 inch and 14.5 rear

ill get some full fronts tomm.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Well looks like the tb spring will fit in the rear. Right now my problem is if i let out of the rear airbags the ride suffers. Im hoping that with the lower sitting trailblazer spring and cutting the rear autoride links will get the bags to have as much air as it does now in turn giving a good ride when lowerd more.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
OOOOOweeeee. That truck is going to be sick! Ill need a whole bottle of Nyquil to get to sleep after seeing that.....

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
sorry guys been swamped with stuff. I ended up pulling the rear end to change fluid and it was horrible and all black and like many trucks gm has done 1 quart low on fluid. Changed it all up and put new fluid and then swapped in the trailblazer rear coils and came down 1/2 inch which im happy with. Ill have pics tomm when i get home from work.

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, can you please explain the "strut modification" (possibly with pics).
Interested in maybe going that route rather than changing the springs.

Thanks.

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony outstanding work and beautiful truck. I tried to scan all the posts to see if i understand this right....you have rear djm springs but you want to lower it more so your looking into trailblazer springs? Also you have airlift bags installed am i correct on that??

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i tried the trailblazer springs but put the belltechs in back last night liked the ride better. I will now get resistors to bypass the autoride and I will be doing the rear belltech sp shock. it should get the back down another 1.5 inches from where im at now.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
So like the kit I ordered(3/5 drop). I dont have to cut dead coils to get lower,because the 4305's are right where I need to be. The TB springs must of been in the older kits you offered which required you to cut the dead coils if you had a lot of bounce or wanted to g lower?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo