Random NBS / LS parts from my build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have replaced most everything on my truck. Many parts I pulled were good or I ended up with extras from the junkyard. I want to pass this stuff on as it's rapidly accumulating in my garage and I hate to throw it away.

I am putting photos on google below:

All parts are turn key with two exeptions...

If you want the starter it only has 10,000 miles on it but the soilenoid shorted to the case, I need to replace it. They are only like $15 to replace but I didn't have the special tool which I can get at the parts store.

Two sets of rocker arms (one partially polished and rebuild but bronze bushings wore out) one set of guide plates. Both sets need retuilt I recommend Che Performance / or Manton trunnion rebuild kit. The one I got doesn't last long, it's also the one summit sells.

Rebuild 3 bolt valve housing gearbox. I got one of the seals backwards. I just need to open it back up and put it the right way. It's the seal at bottom of pitman shaft. Everything is freshly rebuild and perfect shape! I got at juinkyard refreshed and realized I have the 4 bolt housing so didn't use it.

Pressure plate is factory, one spot looks like starter tooth nicked it but works perfectly. No issues otherwise. I removed and put a SFI one on.

Remaining suspension parts were removed I replaced everything new. These parts were inspected and fine though.

Brakes are dual piston off a 2001 Tahoe. I blew up my rear end and got another 10 bolt from the junkyard. These were brakes on that 10 bolt. I reused my old stuff.

May have other parts to get rid of... My attic is full of stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT