Lowering a Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^trouble :whymewhyme:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
red02chevy said:
Let's see the hacked up shit you do Norcal....do you reundercoat the area or just throw a little rattle can on there? What about taping everything off so you don't get overspray all over everything?

Don't start drama here, thanks

BOSS

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:naughty:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish my wife insisted on rolling on 24's!! :) instead, she could care less about rims :)

My g/f who is 5 months prego will eventually take over my ride and she begged me to take off the 24's asap and get factory 22s (which only fueled my 'OEM 22' Fire)... I showed her all the oem 22's and she agreed that the CK916 and CK375 were the one's to get...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: my wife just doesn't care much. I used to show her rims for her burb but she has a hard time visualizing them unless they are on her burb!! So her only stipulation is that they are not too 'blingy' and we have got the cash for them. I've pointed a few of the oem rims I like and she likes the LTZ rims, the rims you just got and the other oem rim that looks similar to the torq thrust rims(can't remember the name). So that's the route we will go :D it'll definitely be a happy day when we get them. At this point it'll probably be next spring before we get them though. I'll need new tires by then anyway and the money I made off those Denali rims will be gone as soon as I get the bedliner in my truck :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think the polished LTZ rims would look good on your burb!

Yeah, they wouldn't look bad at all but I'd just have a hard time keeping them clean because I don't have time to polish them as regularly as they need polished in order to keep them nice. I would need DTails to travel to KC every weekend to polish my rims for me in order to keep them lookin nice :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts