Bought a Tahoe, dealer has not sent title paperwork in yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Rig

Big Rig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I officially have tag and registration. God is good. Now that I know the rig is mine I’m motivated to actually work on it lol.

Transmission fluid and filter tomorrow with STL thermal bypass mod

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
When we drove away from the Mopar dealer ‘14 w/ our 08 YXL Denali the title, prev owners registration and xfer Ppwk was all in the glove box. Turns out I got the truck from the Orig owner care of a trade in.

The truck had piston slap and skeptical I may have been scam’d. I kept Mum on having all the paperwork work until the DMV clerk from the dealer called me and began to have a melt down. Three months had passed. Another dealer verified all was ok on the motor.

I let the clerk rant for 5-10 min and accuse us of theft, title fraud and scam’g them on the truck we PIF for already. Ended up speaking to the Dealer Principal afterwords. I made them email an overnight mail tag and sent it all to them in return for an apology and paying the next years veh reg.

They said the can’d the DMV clerk. Otherwise, nice transaction on a beautiful truck from an unexpected dealership. Best truck I ever had but couldn’t face a total respray in black from the shippy GM paint or cracking dash saga.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts