Loudest alarm siren

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Im looking for a loud ass alarm siren because my the siren equipped with my viper 5901 is not cutting it. I have my air horn factored into the alarm too, yet i want a louder siren.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

how is the mini piezo 513t?

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea dude just route your current alarm setup into a solenoid running the air horns.. nothing electric will ever be that loud

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to run a 513t + normal siren in my convertible. it's louder, but mostly annoying once you are in the car. The main benefit was that it didn't sound like every other alarm. People actually looked and paid attention when it went off.

How loud does it really need to be?

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Well I guess 120db is good enough. My air horn is plenty loud but for whatever reason if it may go out, I want the alarm siren to pick up the slack. So I ordered two of the mini piezo's. One for inside the cabin and another for under the hood.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or you could run 15 sirens like me, (9 in the front and 6 in the rear):)

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im just wondering.. what about less thought on volume more on frequency.. 140db of ultra high frequency sine waves should def make them not even wanna be in the car.. plus be super audible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n