Loudest alarm siren

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
15 Are you serious? We used to do 3 or 4. Front, rear and deep in the dash for the ****** who got in the car.

Overkill maybe, but it ran the bastards off who tried to break into my truck one night. The alarm triggers all the sirens, factory horn, and two piezos inside the truck. It's crazy loud. They were all spare sirens just laying around in the garage that's been collecting throughout the years so I figured I use them. I have 6 on my Caddy:)

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Overkill maybe, but it ran the bastards off who tried to break into my truck one night. The alarm triggers all the sirens, factory horn, and two piezos inside the truck. It's crazy loud. They were all spare sirens just laying around in the garage that's been collecting throughout the years so I figured I use them. I have 6 on my Caddy:)

I like, I like haha

FERGHOE

Hoe Owner
Reaction score
I have 6 and I thought I was excessive...And jk.. I wanted to ask.. Is there any way to delay say 4 of the sirens 2 secconds so I don't have the crazy arm/ disarm chirp?

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 6 and I thought I was excessive...And jk.. I wanted to ask.. Is there any way to delay say 4 of the sirens 2 secconds so I don't have the crazy arm/ disarm chirp?
I just turned off the arm/disarm chirp in the programming.

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sirens?

where do i get sirens? and how do you program them? all help is appreciated.. would love to do this to my tahoe.. thanks

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you wire multiple sirens? Do I simply share the positive wire between them?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

where do i get sirens? and how do you program them? all help is appreciated.. would love to do this to my tahoe.. thanks

Sirens are cheap. You can get them from ebay from $ 5 up.

tom q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A standard 30amp relay (one side to alarm, constant power with inline fuse, ground, and siren positive)

sorry, not too good with relays. Can you tell me the numbers that go with the alarm, constant 12, ground and siren +?

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry, not too good with relays. Can you tell me the numbers that go with the alarm, constant 12, ground and siren +?

30 - Constant +12 vdc, fused
86 - Siren output from alarm
85 - Ground
87 - To positive lead of aux siren(s)
87a - Not used

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n