Looking At These Rims, Comments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Hey Titanium, was it you that was ripping off the sidewall of your tire due to rubbing?:hands:

Yeah.. notice I said I "tweaked it" to stop the rubbing...

I meant the fender took the rubber off that was causing the problem lol ;)

I took a solid 1/4" off of the very corner or the tire.. all the way around :(
picture.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

and I have pulled the wheel off.. hammered the metal lip up a bit.. modded the plastic fenders.. and called it a day

I've also learned how to slow down and make turns the right way... I rarely hear it rub now.

OP
OP
HopInTheHoe

HopInTheHoe

Reaction score
Titanium, will Diamond Back 305/35/24 fit on my car without rubbing? Im not lowered or anything, right now the car is all stock minus a really dark tint i put on

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
you're gonna rub at first no matter what.. I had 18's with a beefy tire and they rubbed. You just need to take the time under the truck to make sure the inner plastic fender is cut to the travel of the tire...

where you get in trouble like I did.. is having a big positive offset. look how my tire lines up FLUSH with my fender.. when the suspension compresses.. the tire dosn't quite tuck into the wheel well.. the rubber grabs the fender.. cuts the shit outta the tire.. and pulls the fender out. I've managed to bend mine to where it JUST passes..

picture.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah Titanium I was just trying to mess with you!! :mexsmoke:
But I would be pretty mad if I rubbed and took that much rubber off!

OP
OP
HopInTheHoe

HopInTheHoe

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, i think im gonna go with the rims i just posted but im not for sure (the Bentchi B7's)

JTS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was looking at the Boss 330 just the other day. Very attractive rim. Not busy, not blingy - classy and sporty (IMHO).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88

Latest posts