Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glam 5.jpg...You really can't see it from this angle, but I have a 3 inch Ready Lift Kit on. It's the perfect height for me and the family without it getting too tiresome to pull ourselves up to get in, or to step down and get out.

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone tried fitting a 35” tire with the 3.5” RC lift kit? I see the website recommended at 33.2x12. I was curious to know what the max size would be without trimming.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried fitting a 35” tire with the 3.5” RC lift kit? I see the website recommended at 33.2x12. I was curious to know what the max size would be without trimming.
The stock tires and damn near 33’s…seems like it would be fine as long as u dont go crazy wide.

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The stock tires and damn near 33’s…seems like it would be fine as long as u dont go crazy wide.
Yeah that’s what seemed a bit odd to me. Maybe RC is just giving a very conservative number.
I can’t decide if I want to go 2/1 or the 3.5”.. do you really have to trim the studs on the 2/1 lift?

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the Louisville Autoplex website. They do 3.5” And 35’s all the time, not sure how much they end up trimming tho, they won’t acknowledge that.

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the Louisville Autoplex website. They do 3.5” And 35’s all the time, not sure how much they end up trimming tho, they won’t acknowledge that.
Those are the builds I originally saw. I sent them a message yesterday and waiting on a response. The 35x12.5 I would have to imagine a lot of trimming is needed.

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, they won’t respond from my experience. They didn’t want to give up their “secrets” and would rather you just by a vehicle from them. I’m running 285/55r22 on a 2.5” level which is basically a 35” tire just narrower at 11.7”. A bit of trimming done but done right isn’t noticeable.

Hunter Linn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea, they won’t respond from my experience. They didn’t want to give up their “secrets” and would rather you just by a vehicle from them. I’m running 285/55r22 on a 2.5” level which is basically a 35” tire just narrower at 11.7”. A bit of trimming done but done right isn’t noticeable.
I’m looking at squeezing a 35x11.5 tire under mine. Did you replace the UCA with the 2.5”?

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sir and no issues so far. Actually it is the 2” RC level but ended up being +\- 2 3/8” taller at install.

Panchosancho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya I have a old Tahoe 2001 I've rebuilt engine tranny and transfer case I have pro comp level lift with new torsion bars . But I have 26 " wheels with 35 s mud terrain tires . Minor cut and a spacers for the back wheels only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz