Let's sift through every square inch of a 2013 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have an axe to grind with them. They were helpful when issues arose. All I’m saying is that their advertising didn’t live up to what the final product turned out to be. With their statement of hand picked cars, you expect to take home a superior example of a used police car. This one was not and it sounds others have the same experience. It’s not a bad place and if you can go to the lot and hand pick one of their hand picked cars, you could do well, but dont trust the advertising.
It definitely sucks when you get the one that breaks, but it's not realistic to expect 100% perfection. We are all human.

The guy that actually sold me the car physically appeared to be new and still in training. He printed my temporary tag upside down by accident.

I understand you said you would still buy from them, though, so there really isn't any disagreement here.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This just in: I have a 6L90E for sale from a 3500 van, RWD.

Unknown history. I believe it is a good trans, based on the fact that the vehicle didn't have any apparent transmission problems. I hope to sell it cheap enough that you feel comfortable taking the risk.

Asking $600 for the complete trans with converter, and I am willing to meet up or deliver within a reasonable distance of northern Illinois.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will at least give him credit for it being RWD. He could have bought a Honda, and he didn't.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This just in: I have a 6L90E for sale from a 2500 van, RWD.

Unknown history. I believe it is a good trans, based on the fact that the vehicle didn't have any apparent transmission problems. I hope to sell it cheap enough that you feel comfortable taking the risk.

Asking $600 for the complete trans with converter, and I am willing to meet up or deliver within a reasonable distance of northern Illinois.
Correction: This trans is from a 2012 Savannah 3500.

I am considering taking it to a shop to get inspected. I may even get it rebuilt and paint it and put a bow on it.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will at least give him credit for it being RWD. He could have bought a Honda, and he didn't.

Or it was mom's car for about 20 years and was handed down to her teen driver that is now making it their "racecar". I mean, it does come with a 2JZnoshit.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or it was mom's car for about 20 years and was handed down to her teen driver that is now making it their "racecar". I mean, it does come with a 2JZnoshit.
1JZ I thought?

We'll have to ask Jay-Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy

Latest posts