Intake Manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't upgraded the transmission just yet, but I did pulley down. I am currently running ~10psi, but there is a new project on the horizon since we just bought a 6.2L and engine. The Tahoe might be getting the SSS's 6.0L.

While Justin is beefing up the 6.2L for his truck, we will just have to concentrate on the TBSS. :emotions122: She is about to be force fed too :sleepy10:

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My problem is I dont want to spent that much on a manifold they do offer a 92mm throttle body and NOS ports built in, I wish I could get my hands on a nice blower but in todays times people are not giving things away like they use to even for me :-(, CodeB4U im putting my new mods list together and will post specs in there.

You can find some pretty good deals on blowers...Shit my buddy just picked up a used one for like 1500...Just keep your eyes out. Running NOS is for :gayflag:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can find some pretty good deals on blowers...Shit my buddy just picked up a used one for like 1500...Just keep your eyes out. Running NOS is for :gayflag:

But has he installed it!?! Justin yelled at him today about it, told him to get moving!

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But has he installed it!?! Justin yelled at him today about it, told him to get moving!

Of course not...he's waiting on my ass not to be busy to do it for him....haha. We finally went and picked up the motor...I already have it setup to get that installed, make sure it runs, then throw the blower on.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he is not using it, ill be happy to make some room in his garage for him, Im sure its in the way lol

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't upgraded the transmission just yet, but I did pulley down. I am currently running ~10psi..

Stock bottom end, right? I want to upgrade the pulley on mine, but wasn't sure how much boost the stock bottom end will hold up to w/o grenading. Would you happen to have the part number of the pulley? Same belt as the original 6lb pulley?

Volant, I wouldn't spend the money or time replacing the stock intake manifold, not on these heavy trucks. The shorter runners will usually move the powerband up, which is something you don't need on a vehicle as heavy as ours, especially on a fairly stock motor/gear combo.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I have the stock bottom end now. I don't have the part number but I am pretty sure you can just tell Magnacharger what size you want and that it is for the 112. I am running the same belt as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900