Intake Manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running a aftermarket one? I really want the FAST (fuel, air, spark tec) but 1000 bucks is alot of coin, any ideas? I heard Edelbrock makes one but I cant seem to find it

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
unless you have the larger motor, a stock intake will do more then enough for a stock or even moderately modded motor.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a cam, larger injectors/fuel rails hi flow pump, intake, upgraded MAF, headers, hiflow midpipe, exhaust, Wide open throttle tune and a bunch of little power maker stuff, I know I will see a hp gain I just want to see what else is out there

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately you're delving into a realm that most of us don't get into very often. I certainly seems like you have a motor that would benefit from the manifold, but most of us aren't anywhere near that kind of power level.

Sorry I can't give you a better recommendation man. What kind of numbers are you pushing at the wheels?

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a cam, larger injectors/fuel rails hi flow pump, intake, upgraded MAF, headers, hiflow midpipe, exhaust, Wide open throttle tune and a bunch of little power maker stuff, I know I will see a hp gain I just want to see what else is out there

How many CC injectors? What mass air flow? What CC air flow is your heads rated at? What motor is it? What are the cam specs? How much overlap in the valves? Stock valve, spring, arms, push rods?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
it's still a big ass truck, stack your loot and buy a tvs 1900 and some trans work. you already have the fuel system, sack up and get some forced induction cuz a fass is a waste of loot with so much weight.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's still a big ass truck, stack your loot and buy a tvs 1900 and some trans work. you already have the fuel system, sack up and get some forced induction cuz a fass is a waste of loot with so much weight.

word

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My problem is I dont want to spent that much on a manifold they do offer a 92mm throttle body and NOS ports built in, I wish I could get my hands on a nice blower but in todays times people are not giving things away like they use to even for me :-(, CodeB4U im putting my new mods list together and will post specs in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts