In a pickle, Need to talk to BB in a hurry.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jenna,
Is there any way that I can expedite the communication process with Justin. I Need to have my ecm reflashed to stock specifications. Its a long story, see thread here: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72632

SunlitComet and I have come to the conclusion that I possibly need to have the ecm set back to factory settings with a manual transmission.
I am in a pickle because I am now past due on my smog certificate. If possible I would overnite my ecm down to you and have you overnite it back to me on my fed ex account.
Thank you,
Kyle

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Justin is on a tuning trip, coming home in the AM. I will see if I can get in touch with him when he is at the airport.

OP
OP
99 2dr

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jenna,
Thank you for your quick reply! Let me know what he would like me to do. I can fed ex it today.
thank you,
Kyle

OP
OP
99 2dr

99 2dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overnighted my black box to BB. They made a couple modifications and got it on its way back the same day. Great Service!