How to install E-Fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The blue wire is the perfect length to mount the relays to the PCM cover. Glad you got it all up and running!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jenna, do you have a picture of the location you are referring to? Mine are just ziptied to another wire loom and would like to find a good spot for them!
Glad you got them going Britain, hope you like them, I love ours!

JoeOmerta

Reaction score
Does the #42 pin have to be activated in order for the fans to work? If i were to install this, and not have time for a few weeks to get it turned on, will the fans still keep my a/c and engine cool without the use of an external on/off switch?

grayhoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the #42 pin have to be activated in order for the fans to work? If i were to install this, and not have time for a few weeks to get it turned on, will the fans still keep my a/c and engine cool without the use of an external on/off switch?

i am wondering the same thing.

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
electric fan turn on pin

i have an 01 tahoe and my question is will i be able to turn the pin on to run electric fans in my truck? a local place told me i might not have the pin on my ecm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01