GM incentives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there will be any incentives for the 2015 Yukon in November/December?

Also what incentives are there other than USAA, Farm Bureau, and GM employee?

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to guess they will have something soon in the form of a true rebate. These pricing programs you guys are talking about are not deals there just the product of a lack of good negotiating. Ie costco, USAA, Farm Bureau, and GM employee, etc. Don't be fooled by these programs. You can easily negotiate a far better deal. I walked into my dealer and negotiated something far better very easily. Plus any additional rebates that are available at the time I pick up the vehicle. I'm nobody special. I drove by another local dealer lot last night and they had seven 2015 denalis on the lot. Didn't see a 2015i Denali but that will change quickly. There were a handful of 2015i yukons

Last edited:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree.
Costco, et el are not waving their magic wand.
Anyone can walk in and buy at invoice, and invoice should be considered the absolute maximum you should pay.
Many dealers will sell well below invoice on a clean deal.

jeremyp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I agree and disagree at the same time. Some of these deals really are a rebate, ie USAA = $750, and others, such as Costco are a hybrid. The Costco deal provides the buyer with guaranteed GM supplier pricing, or better if you can negotiate it, but it also give the dealer some back end money which can help you get a better overall price.

In regards to buying at invoice, not all dealers will sell at invoice. As a matter of fact, in my area very few will and that's only if you come in armed with the data. I'm guessing this varies with your geographic location and how aggressive dealers in that area want to be. On my recent Tahoe LTZ purchase I ended up with a purchase price a little below invoice and a higher trade value than anyone else would give me and no one in my area would even touch it...not even within $2k. Most were $3k to $4k off. From what I've seen and heard on this forum of what others paid I feel that I got a better price than a lot of people but it also wasn't as good as many others either. I guess my area falls right in the middle.

If I were to guess, the rebates will probably get better in December as all the manufacturers push for year end numbers. I didn't have the luxury to wait as my 09 Denali was at 92k miles and the trade value seemed to be dropping like a rock every month. Oh well, I'm happy. ;)

Scott_in_FL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, it is always supply/demand, which is very geographically sensitive. You're likely not to get invoice down in South Florida either.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These magic deals arent happening everywhere. I couldnt find a dealer within 100 miles of me that would sell less than supplier. Thankfully, I found Laura and got a smoking deal from them.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I agree and disagree at the same time. Some of these deals really are a rebate, ie USAA = $750, and others, such as Costco are a hybrid. The Costco deal provides the buyer with guaranteed GM supplier pricing, or better if you can negotiate it, but it also give the dealer some back end money which can help you get a better overall price.

In regards to buying at invoice, not all dealers will sell at invoice. As a matter of fact, in my area very few will and that's only if you come in armed with the data. I'm guessing this varies with your geographic location and how aggressive dealers in that area want to be. On my recent Tahoe LTZ purchase I ended up with a purchase price a little below invoice and a higher trade value than anyone else would give me and no one in my area would even touch it...not even within $2k. Most were $3k to $4k off. From what I've seen and heard on this forum of what others paid I feel that I got a better price than a lot of people but it also wasn't as good as many others either. I guess my area falls right in the middle.

If I were to guess, the rebates will probably get better in December as all the manufacturers push for year end numbers. I didn't have the luxury to wait as my 09 Denali was at 92k miles and the trade value seemed to be dropping like a rock every month. Oh well, I'm happy. ;)

True.
Our area is more competitive than others.
The way it's going with our truck, I should have a year end rebate available before we see it...

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True.
Our area is more competitive than others.
The way it's going with our truck, I should have a year end rebate available before we see it...

I'm hoping for the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700