Escalade body/door moulding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTSVbecker

Reaction score
I have removed moulding on every gm vehicle I have ever have and I haven't seen a single picture of the Escalade with the door moulding removed is anyone out there that has this chime in or post a pic. I searched and haven't found anything yet.

My wife's Escalade is getting some cleaning up and chrome delete and a drop with some new shoes soon and wanted to debadge and de mould this thing. Just want to see what it looks like on the eskys.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that on the previous body style the Esky door trim had tabs that poked into actual holes in the doors (so if you removed the trim from those doors, you had holes left). If there are also holes behind the trim on this body style, then that would explain why you don't see the door trim removed from any.

To be clear, this was an Escalade-only door trim issue. The GMC and Chevy door trims were held in place by tape only.

crhussong

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have removed moulding on every gm vehicle I have ever have and I haven't seen a single picture of the Escalade with the door moulding removed is anyone out there that has this chime in or post a pic. I searched and haven't found anything yet.

My wife's Escalade is getting some cleaning up and chrome delete and a drop with some new shoes soon and wanted to debadge and de mould this thing. Just want to see what it looks like on the eskys.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
I own a 2016 denali and need to know if the molding is held on by tape or clips into the panels themselves. I was planning on using a hest gun and eraser wheel if its only double sides tape but wanted to check before I started the project in case they are held on by clips and screws.

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792