Belltech Part # question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh I did not know you had Autoride, and Max I thougt the SUV above was 23323 coils meant for the NNBS, guess I was wrong.
But I bet the 23323 and 5305 coils are pretty much the exact same, just different numbers to represent different years.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
No the coil kits are exactly the same since the rear suspension on the nbs to nnbs are identical, belltech just changed the kit part # I've used the 34324 kits on both nnbs as well as nbs. They sell the kit with extensions for the autoride trucks but I like using extensions on any of these vehicles as a means to effectively increase travel.

55belairtim

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive had 3 trucks that brought me the mgc relocators that shocks blew in front. I have a buddy at the dealership here i can give you the tech guys name and ill let him explain what happened. no warranty for the shocks and ended up going with the belltech drop struts and no issues so its up to you totally. Ive installed prob 15 sets on customers that brought them to me and only 3 vehicles had shock issues with the mcg reloators. so if your down to save a few bucks go for it.

i call bs on this ive only sold 3 kits inside cali and 2 whent to souther cali. only one was in the bay area and if these guys had any issues why didnt they try returning them to me. also mcgaughys just released this kit to there other dealers last week untill then i was the only one selling them. ive sold over 75 of thes kits with not one complaint if you replaced 3 of thes kits with the belltech strut i would like to see pics of the bad shocks and the mcgaughys relocators.
thanks tim

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Uh oh, thiis may not be pretty, we had a similar vendor issue a few months back with spindles.
:popcorn:

beben4512

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I say use Pedders 2425 rear coils, then run helper bags with them when towing.
Belltech and Pedders both make thinly wound progressive coils, which wil both be effected equally when towing.
DJM makes a thick wound non-progressive 2" coil, but they may not ride so good, but can def. be towed with w/o helper bags.
But then again, if you don not have Autoride, you will get 3" of drop, not 2" like Macky, its the air links that make the difference with Pedders kit, not the coils.
This being said, get the Belltech 2-3" drop PRO rear coils, and helper bags and you are good to go.

I would like to see a more straight forward play book editing feature. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save plays to my playbook like a ace set up. Maybe like a drag and drop or a add button to click on, i think would be most helpful

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i install all kits. Main thing is warranty is no longer good. Just as if someone did belltechs and they went out like you said happened to you.

If a customer brings me kits I install it all doesnt matter what brand I dont ask where they got it from. If you call bs thats fine but I dont need to take pics because i believe my word is good enough here and if you said the same on the belltech drop struts id belive you also.

End of story and end of me talking about it if you want to say anything else to me please call me 415 519 2432 im around 24/7 to help and answer any questions you had about the stock shocks going out.

edit that was 2 trucks not 3 also. 07 has 78k miles on it and 08 had 61k miles on it. Stock shocks were high mileage anyway.

Last edited:

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, they came with my springs. i think the mcgaughys kit tells you to just bend the factory ones though. they connect to this little rocker thing that moves up and down depending on the height of the rear.
normally if your truck is sitting lower its because you're towing or carrying a heavy load. so they kinda tell the compressor to raise the truck because its too low. using the shorter rod makes your truck think that the lower height is the correct height. if you dont change it or bend them gonna raise the truck to the normal height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n