Belltech Part # question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I have an 07 LTZ 4WD, thinking about a drop. I found one for cheap, but I am not sure if it is the right part number.
The part # is 23305 for the rear and part #2509 for the front. If this kit came off of a 4wd Tahoe, should it work on mine? Is there any issues with air ride?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Just got off the phone with Belltech, they said I need part# 34324 for an LTZ. Does anyone know what the difference between the two are?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Post a link to this kit so I can buy it haha.
Haha but yeah those are the right parts, 2509 spindles are for 2WD&4WD.
23305 coils are 2-3" drop coils though, 23323 are 3-4".

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Will the 23305 work on an LTZ? Belltech says LTZ's need the 34324

Im also wondering if it does not work if it can be altered to fix with the air ride. Its a dealer take off a guy had on for 1000 miles or so and has had in his garage for a while, selling CHEAP

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
As long as its a kit meant for these Tahoes that offers 3" of drop out back you are good to go. Looks like he may have had Autoride, but that does not really matter as long as the kit drops the Autoride model 3".
The spindles are good to go.
I don't know the Autoride P/N's offhead, jsut run the numer through the Belltech site application guide and you will see all the info on it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the kit you sent is for the xl models if you want a stiff ride then you can use them no problem ive done it before.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Guess you don't want those, **** a stiff ride.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would do the drop struts in front and that kit i told you for the rear. 1/2.5 drop will look good and ride well and can still tow and all that.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Im thinking about doing Belltech 3" coils in the rear with a 1" lift spacer for a 2" rear drop. I just dont want any cali lean

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

i would do the drop struts in front and that kit i told you for the rear. 1/2.5 drop will look good and ride well and can still tow and all that.

Tony, can you send me a price for the kit you are refering to with the 1" front drop and the 2.5'' rear?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
If you are going to go that route Conor I suggest you get the $105 McH strut relocators from Tim which give 1", 1.5" or 2" of fron drop (depends on how much you want).
Then get the Belltech 2-3" adjustable coils out back, then you are good to go.
Now if you have over 40k miles, you might as well buy the $180 adjustable Belltech struts over the McG relocators because your shock are close to shot with that mileage.
Just do a 2/3, you will no regret it!:Handshake:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive had 3 trucks that brought me the mgc relocators that shocks blew in front. I have a buddy at the dealership here i can give you the tech guys name and ill let him explain what happened. no warranty for the shocks and ended up going with the belltech drop struts and no issues so its up to you totally. Ive installed prob 15 sets on customers that brought them to me and only 3 vehicles had shock issues with the mcg reloators. so if your down to save a few bucks go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n