Back driver door window and open close switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ciachef2002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At the same time, both the window regulator and the switch that tells the car, whether the door is open or closed, have stopped working. I looked at the wiring harness and clips into the B pillar, and did not see any issues with wiring, and I have looked at fuses and can’t determine any issues there. does anyone know of a reason why I might not be getting power to the rear window? The door lock does go up and down but that is the only electrical that I am getting in the door.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked the wires along the driver’s door sill plate? I had some issues in that area a while back.

Yamathieu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any update to this repair? I'm having the exact same issue. I replaced the door latch assembly and nothing was resolved, the window or the door open warning.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing the OP got his problem resolved. You can easily check the wires under the sill plate. Once water gets in there goofy things happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2