Anyone Interested In A Big 3 Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold the rims about a month ago but I don't think im gonna go through with making the big 3 kits. I just don't feel comfortable dropping $500+ in materials when there isn't a huge demand for them. Not to mention this forum isn't really that big so it might be a couple months before I sell every last one of them.

The directions and pictures are posted over in the tech section though and if you can get access to a vice or some sort of crimper then you're good to go.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So do we know how many people are interested in a big 3 kit? cause i'd totally make a few more kits....

wilmas4life

Reaction score
i found a decent price on 50' spools at a swap meet. i just need to get a torch and some solder and im going to try and make my own...if it works out i will make some for you guys. :mexsmoke:

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not doing them anymore, sorry guys. quietfly was making them, he might still have some. Shoot him a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM