Antennas sticking outa my tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill be the guinea!

Yes, the TPMS Delete box is what I plan on getting if the SuperChips Flashcal does not have a TPMS delete function.
I have an extra switched (key on) relay set aside for just such a thing. Ill Velcro the box somewhere under the dash and hard wire the usb to something like this...

View attachment 226912

This way it will come on automatically when I drive, and still be accessible when I need to reset it in the event of a battery disconnect.
Awesome,looking forward to your review.

tfi racing

Reaction score
I have been wondering for a few years why somebody hasn't invented something like this yet,for every tamper proof technology out there, there is a geek somewhere that can crack it. Of course, it would be for "off highway and competition use only" or "testing and diagnostic use" or some other legalese BS term to be able to sell it,but many of us would nod and wink and accept that. For the knowledgeable enthusiast (the typical appliance driving ignorant and oblivious left lane dweller should be forced to continue to live with them) TPMS systems are mostly a PITA, almost universally loathed, and for many a colossal waste of time and money, the demand for such a product is immense, whoever successfully puts one on the market and gets away with it could make a buck or two...

http://www.tpmsdelete.com/

OP
OP
Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IT'S HERE! Record fast shipping from Canada!
3D printed box with Exact-o blade trimmed corners and edges. Definitely seems to be of the home-grown/manufactured variety but Im optimistic! Comes shipped in a padded envelope with instructions and very nice USB cord. Cant wait to try it out!
20190729_220158.jpg
20190729_220213.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IT'S HERE! Record fast shipping from Canada!
3D printed box with Exact-o blade trimmed corners and edges. Definitely seems to be of the home-grown/manufactured variety but Im optimistic! Comes shipped in a padded envelope with instructions and very nice USB cord. Cant wait to try it out!
View attachment 227895
View attachment 227896
Looking forward to see if it actually works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz