Aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan H

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks good do you know what the offset is on your Vossen wheels and what size tires are you running? Any rubbing issues?

Glefevre87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks good do you know what the offset is on your Vossen wheels and what size tires are you running? Any rubbing issues?
I’ll have to check on offset as I’m not sure. Running stock tires for the time being and I have not had any rubbing issues. Love the look. Get chrome deleted next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YukonDough

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll have to check on offset as I’m not sure. Running stock tires for the time being and I have not had any rubbing issues. Love the look. Get chrome deleted next week.

Where are you getting chrome delete? Paint or wrap?

Swatdoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a set of the replica ‘19 Sierra Denali wheels in gloss black. I got them in 20” x 9”, as I’m going to run General Grabber A/T tires. Better tire selection in 20”, and the taller sidewall should ride a tad smoother.
I did a test fit today to check caliper clearance, and it’s all good - approx 1/2” clearance between the back or the spokes and the calipers. Getting everything installed tomorrow- will post up some pics

Last edited:

Glefevre87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you getting chrome delete? Paint or wrap?
It will be done at American wheel and Tire in Houston. It will all be painted. Had a delay as I have been traveling and they need the vehicle for 6 days. Hoping to have it completed now in the next month or so.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if we can fit smaller wheels (18s maybe) on these? I personally like the look of more rubber/less rim. Plus, it opens up a lot more aftermarket options.

you can run any 6 lugs chevy wheels on these.
from OEM 18 of the current gen to any Previous gen or after market.
the choices are endless
Some even run 17"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons